“Original Telescoping Rebar Positioner”™
Since 1998, The One & Only Factory Direct Manufacturer
STEEL-WICH™ CMU Telescoping Rebar Positioner™.
Steel-Wich Telescoping Rebar Positioner is the state-of-art masonry device used and Federally specified in current masonry construction to maximize building strength and efficiency while minimizing construction related injuries.
Click Here To Download The Spec Sheet to view the Army Corps building specification established in 2010. See New York State OGS Master Spec established 2000 for (IBC) International Building Code.
ADVANTAGES OF THE “STEEL-WICH METHOD”
U.F.G.S. Federal Specification
I.M.I. International Masonry Institute Acceptance
- Increases a Mason’s Productivity and Reduces Labor costs, with NO overrun costs whatsoever!
- No Overhead lifting of heavy block over Rebar, “No Rebar in your face”!
- Ability to install reinforcing steel with limited overhead clearance through the use of “Telescoping Rod Action”.
- Eliminates Rebar Waste, by accurate and secure placement method.
- Provides superior structural strength in masonry wall construction by precise location of vertical reinforcing steel.
- Full tensile strength of rebar may be realized, thus meeting specified building codes and designs.
- Eliminates the need to grout block wall cores in sections and allows for a monolithic pour of grout.
- Block integrity preserved, no waste of grout, controls the flow of grout, and provides containment within the vertical core.
- Selective vertical and horizontal positioning of rebar possible, ensuring natural and mechanical bonds with grout.
- Allows vertical Rebar to “cross” horizontal bond beam rebar at the top of masonry walls.
- No problems with mechanical systems interfering with reinforcing steel.
- Customize Rebar reinforcement on every job, without the extra cost.
Two Sizes Available:
- SG 1/2″ (13 mm) and 5/8″ (16 mm) reinforcement rods and LG for 5/8 (16 mm) 3/4″ (19 mm)
- 7/8″ 22 mm) and 1″ (25 mm) reinforcement rods.
- Available Plain Steel or Electro Plated.
STEEL-WICH INSTRUCTION VIDEO
TOWN HALL VIDEO
WALL USAGE TPR SCALE
Since 1998, Steel-wich has reduce the total number of required Dated Rebar Locators (Per Job) BY UP TO 75%! When your not using (High Lift Grout) Steel-wich’s TPRs, you are spending too much money, using too much materials and spending too much time on every job! Below is a CMU Reinforced Wall Usage Chart. Contact Us If You Have Any Questions.
CHART BASED ON 24 LIN FT. WALL
TOTAL WALL HGT